Gerard Butler has boarded Ralph Fiennes’ directorial debut “Coriolanus.” Butler will play Tullus Aufidius opposite Fiennes, who will play the title role of the proud but contemptuous soldier spurred on by his ambitious mother to run for the Roman Senate, which ultimately leads to his downfall. Butler has had a busy slate of late, appearing in “The Ugly Truth” with Katherine Heigl, “Gamer” and most recently “Law Abiding Citizen” with Jaime Foxx.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California