Erwin More, one of the veteran tenpercenters who was displaced as part of the merger between WMA and Endeavor, has moved to Paradigm.More, who spent seven years at WMA, will bring such clients as Mariska Hargitay, Chris Vance, Cicely Tyson, Claire Forlani, Jenny McCarthy, Sarah Wayne Callies, Kenny Hotz, Jonathan Silverman and Brian Benben plus writers Craig Van Sickle and Steve Mitchell.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut