Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg have inked with Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment for management. The pair wrote “Working Stiff” for Paramount Vantage, “Parent Wars” for Walden, “Viagra Falls” for Working Title, “Quad Couple” for Par and “Diary” for Sony. They also worked on “Ratatouille,” and Greenberg created Showtime’s “The L Word.”Cook and Greenberg continue to be repped by Gersh.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York