Dianne Wiest (“In Treatment”) and Tammy Blanchard (“The Good Shepherd”) are set for the indie feature “Rabbit Hole” alongside Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart. Wiest will play a working-class mother and Blanchard will play Wiest’s daughter and Kidman’s sister.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California