Dianne Wiest (“In Treatment”) and Tammy Blanchard (“The Good Shepherd”) are set for the indie feature “Rabbit Hole” alongside Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart. Wiest will play a working-class mother and Blanchard will play Wiest’s daughter and Kidman’s sister.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California