Bree Turner (“The Wedding Planner”) has been cast in the indie “Take Me Home.” The pic also stars Amber Jaeger and Victor Garber and follows Claire, played by Jaeger, who jumps in a New York cab and asks the driver to take her to see her dying father in California.Turner will play Claire’s half-sister, Eve. She was recently seen in “The Ugly Truth” as Katherine Heigl’s best friend, Joy.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California