Bree Turner (“The Wedding Planner”) has been cast in the indie “Take Me Home.” The pic also stars Amber Jaeger and Victor Garber and follows Claire, played by Jaeger, who jumps in a New York cab and asks the driver to take her to see her dying father in California.Turner will play Claire’s half-sister, Eve. She was recently seen in “The Ugly Truth” as Katherine Heigl’s best friend, Joy.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California