Tang Wei (“Lust, Caution”) will star in the Korea-U.S. co-production “Full Autumn,” a remake of Korean helmer Lee Man-hee’s acclaimed 1966 drama.Korea’s Boram Entertainment and M&FC is collaborating with U.S.-based North by Northwest on the project, which is set in the states and will shoot in the U.S. later this month . Kim Tae-yong (“Family Ties” and “Memento Mori”) helms from his script. Korean TV star Hyun Bin is attached as male lead.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut