Octavia Spencer (“Ugly Betty”) joins Paul Rudd and Steve Carell in Jay Roach’s “Dinner for Schmucks.” The film is about an extraordinarily stupid man who possesses the ability to ruin the life of anyone who spends more than a few minutes in his company.Spencer will play the role of a pet psychic. She can next be seen in “Peep World” opposite Michael C. Hall and Rainn Wilson.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California