Octavia Spencer (“Ugly Betty”) joins Paul Rudd and Steve Carell in Jay Roach’s “Dinner for Schmucks.” The film is about an extraordinarily stupid man who possesses the ability to ruin the life of anyone who spends more than a few minutes in his company.Spencer will play the role of a pet psychic. She can next be seen in “Peep World” opposite Michael C. Hall and Rainn Wilson.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania