Danny Huston is set for Robert Redford’s period drama “The Conspirator,” opposite Robin Wright Penn, James McAvoy and Tom Wilkinson. Huston will portray the prosecutor in the trial of Mary Surratt, a Confederate sympathizer who was tried as a conspirator in Abraham Lincoln’s assassination.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California