Danny Huston is set for Robert Redford’s period drama “The Conspirator,” opposite Robin Wright Penn, James McAvoy and Tom Wilkinson. Huston will portray the prosecutor in the trial of Mary Surratt, a Confederate sympathizer who was tried as a conspirator in Abraham Lincoln’s assassination.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California