Danny Huston is set for Robert Redford’s period drama “The Conspirator,” opposite Robin Wright Penn, James McAvoy and Tom Wilkinson. Huston will portray the prosecutor in the trial of Mary Surratt, a Confederate sympathizer who was tried as a conspirator in Abraham Lincoln’s assassination.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California