Today, I heard more about the Keep a Child Alive work that Alicia Keyes is doing. I went to Alicia’s program in Africa. I saw her work firsthand. I love the way that she is the front end for that. Alicia uses her celebrity in such a powerful way to do so much good for so many people that it becomes my inspiration. I hope that her work gets recognized so that more people will find it in their hearts to do the same. Jay-Z, above, is one of them. All the work that he’s done in Africa. 50 Cent with G-Unity. Ludacris with the Ludacris Foundation. Eminem with the Shady Foundation. Snoop Dogg and his football league. He paid for that himself. I’m inspired by the whole hip-hop community’s work. They don’t do it for the glamour. I like to promote them because they don’t promote themselves.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut