The differences between the way guns are treated in Britain and the U.S. are evident in this story: A group raises hackles in London over an ad for Angelina Jolie's "Wanted," on the grounds that it promotes gun violence. It's a story because it's so different to the reaction here, which as far I can tell was pretty much nothing.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut