CANNES — U.S. distrib IFC has continued its spending spree in Cannes with the acquisition of Lukas Moodysson’s “Mammoth,” which is being repped by Scandi salesco TrustNordisk.
Pic preemed in competish at the Berlin Film Festival.
TrustNordisk has also closed a deal with U.K arthouse distrib Artificial Eye for Lars von Trier’s “Antichrist,” which IFC took in the U.S., as reported by Variety Wednesday.
Other TrustNordisk sales included:
- “Storm” to Serendip in Brazil and Filmmovement in the U.S.
- Comedy “Love at First Hiccup” to Kinomate in Korea and Suraya Film for Singapore and Indonesia.
- Dark comedy thriller “Terribly Happy” to Oscilioscope for the U.S.
- “Quest for a Heart” to Empire Film in Romania.
- Horror pic “Cold Prey 2” to IPA in Japan.
- Dark comedy “The Green Butchers” was picked up by Cirko Film for Hungary.