"Mother" renewal was never really in doubt, but "Unit" seemed very much on the bubble until the last 72 hours or so and "Rules" was not exactly a slam dunk. Second-year drama "Shark" was the other lingering hold out, but as of last week it was pretty clear that a renewal was not in the cards for James Woods and Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut