‘Twilight’: Ask Victoria

Rachelle Lefevre, who plays the vampire Victoria in Summit’s upcoming and highly anticipated film “Twilight,” will answer reader questions right here on Season Pass.

I know this is a TV blog and our other Q&As have all been television-related, but Rachelle is a pal of mine and I thought it would be fun for “Twilight” fans. Besides, Rachelle is no stranger to the small screen; she’s appeared on plenty of TV shows.

Victoria
I first met Rachelle, who hails from Montreal, at an “American Idol” party when she was promoting the Fox sitcom “Life on a Stick,” on which she had a starring role. She’s been on the rise ever since appearing on episodes of “Bones,” “Four Kings,” “Veronica Mars,” “The Class” (an underappreciated series, in my opinion), “How I Met Your Mother,” “The Closer” and “CSI: NY.”  In addition, she had recurring roles on “What About Brian” and “Swingtown” (a Season Pass favorite series) and a three-episode arc on “Boston Legal.” You can catch her on an episode of “Eli Stone,” airing Tuesday, and an upcoming “CSI.”

This is a great chance to get to know Rachelle (pictured as Victoria) and find out more about “Twilight.”

Here are the rules:

1) Hit the comment button below and ask your question. You have until Wednesday, Nov. 12 at 11 p.m.
You may ask more than one question but we are looking for quality, not
quantity. Asking more will not guarantee that you’ll get an answer. In the spirit of fairness, we try to give plenty of folks a
chance.
3) Read through the other comments to make sure you’re not repeating something that’s already been asked.
4) I’ll email the very best questions to Rachelle while she’s on the U.S. mall tour to promote “Twilight.”
5) I’m hoping she’ll be able to find time to answer as many as she can and send them back to me in time to post Nov. 19, just prior to the Nov. 21 opening of the film. Please check back then.
6) Please don’t get too personal. You can ask her about her background, how she got into acting, her experiences on “Twilight” or any of the above-mentioned television shows. Let’s be clever with the questions.

Have fun and thanks for reading Season Pass. While you wait for the
answers to this Q&A, please read our completed sessions with
showrunners and actors from your favorite series. Check out the menu there on the
right for links.

Posted by Kathy Lyford

1. I really like your writing. Thanks so much, finally a decent website with good information in it.

2. I think it will be “twlight” fan “of fun

3. Victoria and James are supposed to be partners in the movie. Have you bonded with Cam to make the partnership realistic?

4. girl says:

hey rochelle, how is vicotria gonna be part of the new mon movie. I mena in the books she’s onyl emntinoed byl uarent. oh just a sohguto to all fo you, I love you guys! rob, krsiten. espcially and ashlry green ad rocellle too. thought i’d wish you stop your bad habits forma chritian stnadpoint since I am chrisitan. oh its’ cool that yo’urecandain rochelle

5. k2 says:

hey when i was reading the book i pictured u as the vampire victoria! i am so happy that u are.

6. Keith L says:

You are truly one of my favorite people to see on the TV screen and always love when your name appears as a guest star for a given episode (Be it Eli Stone, Swingtown, What About Brian, etc.) My question is, now that you are involved with such a big film, will you be concentrating more on movies or can we still look forward to seeing you on TV? And if you were to get a part in a series, would you prefer a comedy or drama? I look forward to your answer.

7. Kayla Hudson says:

What was the hardest thing you had to do in the Twilight movie? Why?
    How excited were you when you found out that you had recieved the part of Twilight in the movies?
    What was a funny moment you saw on the set of Twilight?
    1 last question: I was wondering if I could publish these questions in my school newspaper if you answer them. Is that okay? My school has a section where we ask famous people 3 questions.

8. shelby says:

Hey i was just wondeering
    what does it feel like to act out victorias character? and how would you describe her personality?
    also, if you could play any other character in the movie what would it be?
    and i would also like to know if there will be for sure movies coming out in later years for each book?
    thank you so much!!
    xoxo:
    Twilights biggest fan ever!

9. renai says:

when you were filming twilight at the end of the day did you ever feel like you were still in character? do you still hang around the actors that were in twilight with you?

10. Ashley M says:

Heyy There!
    I just Really Want to know if this is True or not.Please.
    I was watching Twilight interviews on youtube & there was one interview with Robert where they asked him about the Proposels that girls were saying.
    & then one part he said he Doesnt like children at All & And you’d have to clap for him after every take on every job he does for the rest of his life.
    & ppl like me are confused wondering,
    Does he mean he wouldnt date children or does he mean he
    wouldnt have any or does he mean he doesn like them at all?.
    So My Question is:
    Does Robert Pattinson Really Hate Kids/children??
    Like literally doesnt like them,Period?.
    -Thanks.

11. Kayla Hudson says:

What were your best and worst experiences on the set of the Twilight movie? Also, how many people auditioned for the role of Victoria in the Twilight movie? Were you happy when you found out that you had gotten the part of Victoria from the group of people.
    Comment: I have seen the behind the scenes and the twilight clips and I can tell that you have really trylu brought the character Victori to life. Thank you for that!

12. Tina says:

Adding your godess like hair and your personally into the mix, what godess would you most likey be?

13. katie says:

hi im katie and this is my question(s) for victoria (rachelle lefevre):
    *playing victoria in the movie twilight, how does it feel to be her and to be a part of the twilight phenomenon?
    *when did you decide to do this movie?
    *why did you want to do this movie?
    *how do you think you fit this character, in this movie/book?

14. Leah says:

Who was your favorite member of the Twilight cast to work with and why?
    Who is your favorite character in the series and why?
    If sequels are made what part of the story are you most looking forward to filming?

15. Hayley says:

16. Gatchpatch says:

Some people have potrayed Victoria’s motives for wanting to kill Bella as an act of love, what do think of her motives in later books?(If she’s read books #1-3)
    What is your opinion on Victoria’s characters in general?
    How was your experiance filming this movie? Has it changed you? Have your perspectives on love,life, doing what is illicit and the many other things Twilight incorperates into its storyline changed since filming this movie?
    Aside from doing the the ‘magic carpet’ stunt what has been your favourite thing filming this film?
    What are your hopes and goals for the future in terms of your acting career and possible Twilight sequels?
    Thank you for giving myself and other fans an opportunity to ask Rachelle questions! You and the rest of media doing articles relating to Twilight are great people!

17. Hannah D says:

Have you read the series? Are you on board for being in the next two movies? Are you sad that your character dies a the end of Eclipse?

18. Cheney says:

If you weren’t an actress what job do you think you would be doing?