Showtime will oblige starting March 30 with five half-hours of "Tracey Ullman’s State of the Union," which promises to feature a calvacade of characters, including Tracey’s take on everyone from Arianna Huffington (pictured), Nancy Pelosi, Renee Zellweger and David Beckham. Each seg is described as a satirical look at a day in the life of America. In an election year, we’re going to need the wit of this Brit to keep us sane and silly. Can’t wait.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California