Showtime will oblige starting March 30 with five half-hours of "Tracey Ullman’s State of the Union," which promises to feature a calvacade of characters, including Tracey’s take on everyone from Arianna Huffington (pictured), Nancy Pelosi, Renee Zellweger and David Beckham. Each seg is described as a satirical look at a day in the life of America. In an election year, we’re going to need the wit of this Brit to keep us sane and silly. Can’t wait.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania