Showtime will oblige starting March 30 with five half-hours of "Tracey Ullman’s State of the Union," which promises to feature a calvacade of characters, including Tracey’s take on everyone from Arianna Huffington (pictured), Nancy Pelosi, Renee Zellweger and David Beckham. Each seg is described as a satirical look at a day in the life of America. In an election year, we’re going to need the wit of this Brit to keep us sane and silly. Can’t wait.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California