Ron Klain, the guy who spearheaded the Gore campaign’s Florida recount effort and was played by Kevin Spacey in the HBO telepic, has landed the gig as chief of staff to vice prexy-elect Joe Biden, the New York Times reports. Klain served in the same capacity to Gore during the Clinton administration.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania