Ron Klain, the guy who spearheaded the Gore campaign’s Florida recount effort and was played by Kevin Spacey in the HBO telepic, has landed the gig as chief of staff to vice prexy-elect Joe Biden, the New York Times reports. Klain served in the same capacity to Gore during the Clinton administration.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California