Update: We received enough great questions to turn this around quickly so questioning is now closed. I have sent your queries along to Katie. I hope to post the answers on Monday. Thanks.
"House" is not your typical hospital drama, thanks to the tour de force performance from Golden Globe winner Hugh Laurie (right) as the prickly Dr. Gregory House and the top notch writing, directing and producing.
Jacobs has been with the Fox show since its inception in 2004 and in addition to her exec producing duties she’s directed episodes, including Season 3′s "Human Error"; "Half Wit," the Season 3 ep that guest-starred Dave Matthews; and the powerful Season 4 finale, "Wilson’s Heart."
Get your questions ready for this versatile and creative exec producer (pictured below with co-showrunner David Shore at the 100th episode celebration). You can ask her about anything, like your favorite episodes, the future of "Huddy" or how they come up with those crazy medical cases. Be inventive. And have fun.
1) Hit the comment button below and ask your question. We’re going to try to turn this one around quickly. I’ll see how many great questions we have by Friday at noon.
2) You may ask more than one question but we are looking for quality, not quantity. Asking more will not guarantee that you’ll get an answer. In the spirit of fairness, we try to give plenty of folks a chance.
3) Read through the other comments to make sure you’re not repeating something that’s already been asked.
4) I’ll email the very best questions to Katie. The answers will be posted shortly. I’m aiming for Monday but we may keep it open longer if necessary. Keep checking back.
5) The person who asks the question Katie likes best will win a DVD set of Season 4.
Thanks for reading Season Pass. While you wait for the answers to this Q&A, please read our completed sessions with showrunners and actors from your favorite series. Check out the menu there on the right for links.
Posted by Kathy Lyford