Max von Sydow and Pete Postlethwaite have joined the cast of “Solomon Kane,” starring James Purefoy. Planned as the first in a trilogy, pic is about a 16th century soldier tormented by his past evil deeds. Von Sydow most recently appeared in “Rush Hour 3″ and Julian Schnabel’s “The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.” Postlethwaite’s credits include “The Constant Gardener” and “The Usual Suspects.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania