Matthew Rhys (“Brothers & Sisters”) will star in Marc Evans’ “Patagonia,” about a Welsh couple who travel to Argentina to reassess their relationship. Rhys is onscreen as the poet Dylan Thomas in “The Edge of Love,” opposite Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London