Lily Rabe (“Medium”) has joined the cat of Groundswell Prods. indie “All Good Things,” starring Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst. She’ll play Gosling’s lifelong best friend who knows all of his secrets. Rabe will next be seen in “What Just Happened?,” starring Robert De Niro and Bruce Willis.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London