Johnny Simmons (“Evan Almighty”) has landed a lead role in “Jennifer’s Body,” written by Diablo Cody. He’ll star opposite Megan Fox in the slasher, which centers on a small-town cheerleader turned murderer. Simmons upcoming films include DreamWorks’ “Hotel for Dogs” and Frank Miller’s “The Spirit.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania