Johnny Simmons (“Evan Almighty”) has landed a lead role in “Jennifer’s Body,” written by Diablo Cody. He’ll star opposite Megan Fox in the slasher, which centers on a small-town cheerleader turned murderer. Simmons upcoming films include DreamWorks’ “Hotel for Dogs” and Frank Miller’s “The Spirit.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California