Frank Grillo has boarded thriller “Edge of Darkness,” starring Mel Gibson and Robert De Niro. He’ll play an FBI agent who attempts to protect national security information that Gibson’s character is close to exposing. Grillo’s credits include “Prison Break,” and he’ll next be seen in Gavin O’Connor’s “Pride and Glory.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania