Carla Gugino and Goran Visnjic have been cast in “New York, I Love You,” an anthology of Gotham-set short films by different helmers. Andrei Zvyagintsev will helm Gugino and Visnjic’s segment. Gugino was last seen in “American Gangster,” and she’ll next star alongside Robert De Niro and Al Pacino in “Righteous Kill.” Visnjic’s credits include “ER” and the upcoming “Helen,” opposite Ashley Judd.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London