Blake Lively (“Gossip Girl” ) is set for a principal role in feature “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee,” starring Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder. Lensing will begin this month in Connecticut. Rebecca Miller will helm the pic, based on a novel she wrote. Lively’s upcoming credits include “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2” and “New York, I Love You.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania