Amanda Righetti is in final negotiations to play the female lead in the Michael Bay-produced remake of “Friday the 13th,” directed by Marcus Nispel. Lensing will begin April 21 in Austin, Texas. Righetti also recently joined the cast of CBS pilot “The Mentalist” and her credits include “Return to House on Haunted Hill” and a recurring guest role on “K-Ville.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania