Alex Frost and J.K. Simmons have landed roles in “The Vicious Kind,” directed by Lee Toland Krieger. Indie centers on a young woman who’s stalked by the obsessed older brother of her boyfriend. Frost will next be seen in “Stop Loss” and “Drillbit Taylor,” both out in March. Simmons’ recent credits include “Juno” and “Rendition.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California