Blake Lively (“Gossip Girl” ) is set for a principal role in feature “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee,” starring Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder. Lensing will begin this month in Connecticut. Rebecca Miller will helm the pic, based on a novel she wrote. Lively’s upcoming credits include “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2” and “New York, I Love You.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California