The movie “South Pacific”, filmed in Hanalei, Hawaii captured the enchantment & extraordinary beauty of the north shore of Kauai. Polinahe (meaning “Heart with a soft gentle breeze”)is 8,000 sq. ft. & incl. 4 bedroom suites w/lanai’s, great rooms, formal & informal dining areas & a home theatre or music studio. The beautifully landscaped gardens capture the “South Pacific” views & incl pool with spa, lava rock waterfall & meditation garden. The home is for sale by owner with an asking price of $20,000,000. We began this project with the knowledge it was destined for someone very special.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut