Seville is building its critical mass of Eurocentric events, becoming a mid-November hub for discussions, meetings and analysis.
- Nov. 7-8: The European Think Tank on European Film and Film Policy will convene. Members at Seville include Think Tank executive director Henning Camre and Fernando Lara, director of Spain’s ICAA film institute.
- Nov. 8: Seminar on the Law of Film, with Irish Film Board chief executive Simon Perry and Fernando Lara.
- Nov. 8: A roundtable moderated by vet film journalist Antonio Gasset, dealing with the image, promotion and spread of information about cinema in mass media.
- Nov. 9: Spanish Film Academy holds a roundtable on women and filmmaking.
- ArteFrance and production house Les Films d’Ici team with architecture experts to present a TV docu series about emblematic buildings.
- Nov. 9-14: Daily meetings for Andalusia’s film and TV industry, including screenings.
- Nov. 14: Plans for the Seville Intl. Locations Expo will be presented to the E.U. Film Commissions Network.