Harvey Keitel and Martin Scorsese are reteaming on the Daphna Kastner-helmed film “Chaos”: Keitel is producing the New York-set drama, while Scorsese exec produces. Kastner (“Spanish Fly”) also penned the screenplay, which revolves around two lovelorn people whose lives intersect in the city.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania