Harvey Keitel and Martin Scorsese are reteaming on the Daphna Kastner-helmed film “Chaos”: Keitel is producing the New York-set drama, while Scorsese exec produces. Kastner (“Spanish Fly”) also penned the screenplay, which revolves around two lovelorn people whose lives intersect in the city.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California