Harvey Keitel and Martin Scorsese are reteaming on the Daphna Kastner-helmed film “Chaos”: Keitel is producing the New York-set drama, while Scorsese exec produces. Kastner (“Spanish Fly”) also penned the screenplay, which revolves around two lovelorn people whose lives intersect in the city.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California