Fox 2000 has added Alan Arkin to the cast of “Marley & Me” and has set a spring start date. Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston star in the adaptation of the John Grogan bestseller, which David Frankel is directing. Wilson plays a Philadelphia newspaper columnist who decides with his wife to adopt a dog to give them a taste of parenthood. The incorrigible Labrador retriever is a hyperactive handful, turning their lives upside down. Arkin will play the editor of the newspaper.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California