Fox 2000 has added Alan Arkin to the cast of “Marley & Me” and has set a spring start date. Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston star in the adaptation of the John Grogan bestseller, which David Frankel is directing. Wilson plays a Philadelphia newspaper columnist who decides with his wife to adopt a dog to give them a taste of parenthood. The incorrigible Labrador retriever is a hyperactive handful, turning their lives upside down. Arkin will play the editor of the newspaper.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California