Charlize Theron has signed on to join Viggo Mortensen in the bigscreen adaptation of Cormac McCarthy’s bestselling novel “The Road” for 2929 Entertainment.The story centers on a man who embarks on a nightmarish road trip after a nuclear explosion in an attempt to transport his son to safety while fending off cannibals. Aussie director John Hillcoat (“The Proposition”) is directing from a screenplay by Joe Penhall.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut