How does Barack Obama translate his campaign’s Internet innovation to the White House? Also: The end of gay marriage in California, and the bizarre aspects of election night. Join myself, Maegan Carberry and Teresa Valdez Klein on the next edition of "Wilshire & Washington: On the Radio," which you can listen to here.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut