On the latest "Wilshire & Washington" on BlogTalkRadio, Barack Obama faces an army of angry supporters — who are expressing their frustration with the campaign on the candidate’s own online social networking site. Will they stay around? Also: the Obama campaign is upset about the New Yorker cover but couldn’t be happier with Newsweek. You can listen to it here.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London