On the latest "Wilshire & Washington" on BlogTalkRadio, Barack Obama faces an army of angry supporters — who are expressing their frustration with the campaign on the candidate’s own online social networking site. Will they stay around? Also: the Obama campaign is upset about the New Yorker cover but couldn’t be happier with Newsweek. You can listen to it here.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania