On the latest “Wilshire & Washington” on BlogTalkRadio, Barack Obama faces an army of angry supporters — who are expressing their frustration with the campaign on the candidate’s own online social networking site. Will they stay around? Also: the Obama campaign is upset about the New Yorker cover but couldn’t be happier with Newsweek. You can listen to it here.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut