On the latest "Wilshire & Washington" on BlogTalkRadio, Barack Obama faces an army of angry supporters — who are expressing their frustration with the campaign on the candidate’s own online social networking site. Will they stay around? Also: the Obama campaign is upset about the New Yorker cover but couldn’t be happier with Newsweek. You can listen to it here.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York