Remember when I told you that three generations of WGA card-carrying family members of 91 years young Sherwood Schwartz would be picketing ensemble today? Well, their family picketing was k.o’d when second generation member Ross Schwartz got a different call by the WGA — to the Guild’s offices today — to fight an arbitration on the script (his) for the Sundance-bound feature, "Bottle Shock." Stay tuned for the re-skedded Schwartz march next week — if the strike is not settled.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut