All the "X-Files" you’ll ever need is coming soon from Fox Home Entertainment in a big (61 discs big) box set with a bow tied around it and a $330 price tag, as DVD Spin Doctor reports. Gee, might this be advance promo-stoking for the upcoming "X-Files" movie that David Duchovny dropped a huge hint about during his TCA sesh on his Showtime comedy "Californication." We want to believe. We do know that Gillian Anderson is also on board for the pic. The first "X-Files" theatrical outing from 1998 is included in the box set as an extra…The plot thickens.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut