I didn’t see it coming for the Defuser in the big finish of Sci Fi Channel’s "Who Wants to Be a Superhero 2?" But the police detective from Austin, Texas (alter ego: Jarrett Crippen) impressed Stan "the Man" Lee with his fortitude, natural leadership skills and his ability to take Stan’s direction to stand back every so often and let others take the reins. His self-professed superpower is the use of non-lethal weaponry to accomplish his missions and the ability to function at 110% (not to mention having huge abs and arms). My husband and I picked him to make it into the finals but not to go all the way.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California