It’s been brought to our attention that offense was taken at the observation in the post below that ABC Entertainment prexy Steve McPherson’s joking suggestion that TCA attendees go to Comic-Con to find out the news about "Lost" went over "as well as a Michael Richards routine at the Laugh Factory." While there was never any intention to equate the substance of the two incidents, in the spirit of the concession made by McPherson and "Lost" producers to divulge the news that they planned to hold back for Comic-Con, we’ll concede that Richards at the Laugh Factory was not a particularly apt comparison for what transpired re "Lost" during McPherson’s TCA sesh.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut