Speaking of Conan, NBC has finally taken the sensible step of making his show readily accessible for people to goof off with at work. Buried in the Peacock’s raft of TCA announcements today was the news that as of Aug. 27 segs of "Late Night with Conan O’Brien" will be available for streaming on the NBC.com Web site, starting at 5 a.m. PT the morning after they air. And surely "Late Night" will also be a prime offering on the yet-to-be-named joint venture NBC Universal is whipping up with News Corp. Now if CBS would only do the same thing with David Letterman and Craig Ferguson, there’d be no need to stay up late anymore…
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California