Call them the Young and the Restless. Greg Berlanti, (pictured), of "Dawson’s Creek" and "Everwood" fame, and Josh "The O.C." Schwartz appear poised to join the club of showrunners who sacrifice their lives for their art by having multiple shows on the schedule, based on the pickup buzz swirling around this pre-upfront weekend. (Who do we have to blame for scheduling upfronts to coincide with Mother’s Day!?)
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California