Now here’s a clever promo idea. ABC has skedded a promo screening of its buzzed-about dramedy "Pushing Daisies" at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery on Thursday night. "Daisies" creator/exec producer Bryan Fuller will be on hand to introduce the screening, and ABC is promising "a limited number of special treats at the conclusion of the event for attendees." The Hollywood Forever midnight screenings of movies, morbid-themed and otherwise, have been a local treat for a few years now. With its focus on a guy who has the ability to bring people back from the dead, briefly, the lighthearted (really) "Daisies" is a perfect fit with the Hollywood Forever series, especially now that billboards for the show are sprouting up all over town. "Pushing Daisies," starring Lee Pace and Anna Friel, bows at 8 p.m. on Oct. 3.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California