For the precious few people who still had a rootin’ interest in the outcome of Fox’s helmer’s competish reality show "On the Lot" — and even those who did would’ve had a hard time getting through last night’s egregiously drawn-out finale — the winner is…Will Bigham. He was a judges’ darling and fan favorite from the beginning, and on Tuesday night he bagged the big prize — a $1 million development deal with DreamWorks and a photo-op with Steven Spielberg. So congrats to the Texas native who now conveniently lives in Glendale, not too far from the DreamWorks compound. For anyone who cares to know how the competish unfolded during the past 14 weeks, there’s a stash of episode recaps (some better than others) compiled on the "On the Lot" website. (And today I get to celebrate the return of my Tuesday nights.)
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California