As of about 3:10 p.m., the scare is over. The yellow tape is coming down and foot and auto traffic are returning to our little chunk of Wilshire Boulevard. Police tell us that the briefcase left outside a take-out place across the street from the Variety offices was empty, or at least devoid of anything dangerous to others. Thank goodness.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut