“Las Vegas”: What happens at the Paley stays at the Paley

Come for the scenery, stay for the show. The Paley Center for Media has graciously offered five Season Pass readers the chance to attend its “Las Vegas” event on Monday, Nov. 5.

JoshAt 7 p.m.  the Center will screen an unaired upcoming episode of the fifth-year series about the elite surveillance team at one of Sin City’s largest casinos. Then you’ll join TV’s sexiest cast and members of the creative team as they discuss putting together this high-rolling series.

To receive a pair of tickets to the event, be one of the first five to click on the comments link and tell us why you love the show and if you’d like to join the fun. I’m guessing a lot of those responses will be something like “Josh Duhamel!”

Scheduled to attend are stars Josh Duhamel (pictured left), Vanessa Marcil and James Lesure along with exec producers Gary Scott Thompson (who created the show), Kim Newton and Matt Pyken. Additional guests will be announced later. As soon as we know, you’ll know.

— Kathy Lyford

1. Jennifer says:

I think I’m a little late for receiving the tickets, but Las Vegas is great. From the chemistry between the cast to the fast motion shots that get used throughout the show, it’s just fantastic to watch. I look forward to it every Friday. Mr. Selleck was a fantastic addition!

2. Michael Trinh says:

This is one of my favorite shows, the cast is awesome, i would love to go to this convention, please, please!

3. Michael Trinh says:

4. E says:

I would add that Vanessa Marcil is hot and that me and my wife would love to join the fun at the event!!!

5. E says:

I love this show because my wife loooooves the show.

6. Dave33322 says:

Las Vegas is actually in its FIFTH season…
    Editor’s note: Thank you Dave. That’s been fixed.

7. Bernard Addison says:

I appeared in the season premiere for this year, and my scene was opposite the beautiful and down-to-earth Vanessa Marcil. I am happy for the show’s success and it’s a great guilty pleasure for serious-minded souls like me! Good stuff.

8. Craig says:

Smart, funny, sexy – isn’t this what television is all about?! (That, and, ya know, Vanessa…)

9. Z says:

My first night in LA involved a set visit to Las Vegas… not only was it the perfect welcome, but the cast was super friendly and Duhamel and Lesure in particular took the time to talk to me. Josh wanted to be the first to wish me good luck in LA. Class act. My roommate was the one who arranged the set visit and loves the show, which is why I’d love the chance to go the event.

10. Brewster says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Everything about it! I would love to go! Love! Love! Love!