Good for “Jericho” fans. It’s great to see fan-dom pull some “Cagney and Lacey” muscle and make a network do an about-face. CBS’ decision to pickup seven more episodes also comes as a sweet victory to many at the show’s studio home, CBS Paramount Network TV, where there was a ton of love for the show and mega-disappointment when it was axed. Here’s CBS Entertainment chief Nina Tassler’s open letter to “Jericho” fans, posted today on CBS’ press Web site.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut