Good for "Jericho" fans. It’s great to see fan-dom pull some "Cagney and Lacey" muscle and make a network do an about-face. CBS’ decision to pickup seven more episodes also comes as a sweet victory to many at the show’s studio home, CBS Paramount Network TV, where there was a ton of love for the show and mega-disappointment when it was axed. Here’s CBS Entertainment chief Nina Tassler’s open letter to "Jericho" fans, posted today on CBS’ press Web site.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London