Good for "Jericho" fans. It’s great to see fan-dom pull some "Cagney and Lacey" muscle and make a network do an about-face. CBS’ decision to pickup seven more episodes also comes as a sweet victory to many at the show’s studio home, CBS Paramount Network TV, where there was a ton of love for the show and mega-disappointment when it was axed. Here’s CBS Entertainment chief Nina Tassler’s open letter to "Jericho" fans, posted today on CBS’ press Web site.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California