HBO has confirmed what most "John from Cincinnati" fans already suspected: It’s 10 episodes and out for one of the strangest examples of smallscreen drama ever to hit U.S. airwaves, as Variety’s Steven Zeitchik reports. People either loved it or hated it, as the blogosphere chatter about the show proves. As co-creator/exec producer David Milch said during a lengthy interview yesterday, "You can’t waste a second on remorse."
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California