HBO has confirmed what most "John from Cincinnati" fans already suspected: It’s 10 episodes and out for one of the strangest examples of smallscreen drama ever to hit U.S. airwaves, as Variety’s Steven Zeitchik reports. People either loved it or hated it, as the blogosphere chatter about the show proves. As co-creator/exec producer David Milch said during a lengthy interview yesterday, "You can’t waste a second on remorse."
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut