For as much fun as we all had backstage at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday night, it seems that America (the country, not the actress) didn’t play along. Viewership of the Emmycast fell to near-record lows with only 13.1 million viewers. For the details click here for Variety’s Sunday night ratings report. And don’t take my word for it: For a complete rundown of the winners, click here.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut