For as much fun as we all had backstage at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday night, it seems that America (the country, not the actress) didn’t play along. Viewership of the Emmycast fell to near-record lows with only 13.1 million viewers. For the details click here for Variety’s Sunday night ratings report. And don’t take my word for it: For a complete rundown of the winners, click here.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania