For as much fun as we all had backstage at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday night, it seems that America (the country, not the actress) didn’t play along. Viewership of the Emmycast fell to near-record lows with only 13.1 million viewers. For the details click here for Variety’s Sunday night ratings report. And don’t take my word for it: For a complete rundown of the winners, click here.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California