OK, we’re here. Backstage at the Shrine. Stuart Levine and I are in place in the winners quote room, trying to get adjusted to tight squeeze that they have reporters in and we’re both vowing to work hard not to knock our water bottles over into our computers. Mercifully, I’m having no tech problems (that I know of!) and it’s not 100 degrees in the tent yet, so by the standards of Emmys past, I’ve no reason to complain. Gonna head out to the red carpet and see what’s up. I can see by the pics that are already posted on WireImage (thanks Jeff Vespa) that stars, such as best drama actress nominee Edie Falco pictured at left, are starting to arrive.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California