This outta be a lively sesh. Dick Wolf is on board to moderate Tuesday’s "State of the Industry" luncheon hosted by the Hollywood Radio and Television Society and the Regent Beverly Wilshire. (Health-conscious TCA-ers can get their exercise hiking down Wilshire to the Regent from the Bev Hilton on Tuesday morning, if the temperature cooperates.) The hearty execs ready for interrogation by Wolf include two industry vets who’ve taken on new titles recently: Marc Graboff, co-chair NBC Entertainment, and Gary Newman, chairman of 20th Century Fox TV. Also on board are Broadcasting & Cable editor-in-chief J. Max Robins and Discovery Communications prexy and CEO David Zaslav.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York