This outta be a lively sesh. Dick Wolf is on board to moderate Tuesday’s "State of the Industry" luncheon hosted by the Hollywood Radio and Television Society and the Regent Beverly Wilshire. (Health-conscious TCA-ers can get their exercise hiking down Wilshire to the Regent from the Bev Hilton on Tuesday morning, if the temperature cooperates.) The hearty execs ready for interrogation by Wolf include two industry vets who’ve taken on new titles recently: Marc Graboff, co-chair NBC Entertainment, and Gary Newman, chairman of 20th Century Fox TV. Also on board are Broadcasting & Cable editor-in-chief J. Max Robins and Discovery Communications prexy and CEO David Zaslav.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania