"Class and mass," and a little Jerry Seinfeld — that’s what NBC programming chief Kevin Reilly is promising to deliver next season.The peacock has lots of bells and whistles with its 2007-08 sked announcement this morning, perhaps most intriguingly a project with Seinfeld billed as 20 "minisodes" inspired by his work on the upcoming DreamWorks animated pic "Bee Movie," due out in November. The shorts, which promise a live-action glimpse into Seinfeld’s antics during the production of the movie in which he voices a disillusioned bee, will air on the net this fall and on NBC.com, natch.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California